Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Again...

Yet again, I make a gross misjudgment of character.

The relationship with my girlfriend is at a rather sorry crossroads and is looking down the path of not good. I have to focus on school. She demands I focus on her. It's either one or the other, and she's simply not that important.

It's to the point that I'm not even allowed to sleep anymore it seems. I was up at 2:30 last night because she wouldn't go to bed. She had to complain and piss and bitch and whine and moan about what I'm not doing. IE paying attention to her.

Am I being selfish? For school? Yes. Everything else is simply self defense. She blew up. I went into defense mode.

So now she's turning into an almost 20 year old with the mind of a five year old. It's very, very irritating. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home